Monday, May 9, 2011

This is my first piece of jewelry ever

This is my first piece of jewelry ever. I created it years ago. What really took me by surprise was the fact that all the images and visions I’ve had prior to this piece and after were Buddhist symbols. The Deer park in sarnath was the first place that Buddha taught the Dharma.

 

Five or six years earlier I met a woman who claimed she can clean Karmic patterns. Though I was skeptic I’ve decided to give it a try out of curiosity. She gave me a paper with different questions. One of the questions was “Do you want to fulfill your destiny this lifetime?” It looked ridiculous but I wrote “yes”. During the “session” I’ve had a strange vision of “three jewels” only to find years later that these are the Three Jewels of Buddhism - The Buddha, The Dharma and the Sangha.

 

Anyway, due to a dream I had about a month ago the next newsletter and symbols will be dedicated to the Dharma, or as Bob wrote: “There must be some kind of way out of here,” Said the joker to the thief.

Deer Bracelet

No comments:

Post a Comment